Bacula Systems Enterprise
What is Bacula Systems Enterprise?
Large IT departments now have an Open Source, certified enterprise-class scalable network backup solution as a realistic alternative to proprietary applications.
Bacula Enterprise Edition (www.baculasystems.com) balances innovation with enterprise class stability, bringing modern, highly scalable backup and restore to the Enterprise. Thousands of organizations worldwide have adopted Bacula Enterprise in mission-critical environments thanks to its modern, modular and multi-threaded design.
Bacula Enterprise Edition
- is designed for safe, responsible deployment in a professional environment
- is a highly stable, reliable, certified network backup and data verification solution
- is easy to set up and highly scalable to many 1’000′s of servers
- is built around open standards
- is configurable for high availability in a clustered environment
- backs up to disk, tape, and robotic media libraries
- has advanced levels of security built in every layer
- Can connect to any SQL database engine. Drivers currently exist for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
- Can be deployed at very low cost into virtualized environments
- Ideal solution for Managed Service Providers, Data Centers and in public or private clouds
Bacula Enterprise Edition Components
Enterprise Class Performance - If you need an enterprise backup solution that can be fully supported at up to ten times less cost than proprietary solutions, then Bacula Enterprise Edition is perfect for you.
Cost - with Open Source, you can say good-bye to high license fees and license-based maintenance costs. Try out Bacula Enterprise and calculate your backup system costs with a ZERO license fee, and see why our customers like Polfa made the move.
Risk - Bacula’s experts know backup, and bring their experience to your organisation directly, through a Subscription package that allows you to drive down your IT costs.
No Vendor Lock-In - Put yourself back in control to make the right decisions, rather than being held to ransom by a proprietary vendor every time you want to extend functionality, or scale up. Free yourself from vendor lock-in forever.